Monday, February 3, 2014

Dear Friends and Family,

I hope that you all are doing wonderfully. Has it been a good week? I sure hope so.

For me it has been a good week. Hermana Zimmerman has still been sick, poor thing, but we have been able to still do a significant amount of work. On Tuesday, I went on exchanges with two of the sisters in the English Sister trio in the next town over. They are both incredible missionaries. They also are both finishing their missions...this is their last transfer. So it was really good to be with them and see how they are determined to keep working hard and how well they are applying all that they have learned throughout their missions. 

I have to say, I have been blessed with really good health. I am really really grateful because I think I am the healthiest, least tired sister missionary that I know. That isn't meant to be a prideful statement at all, just wanted to recognize the huge blessing that I have received to have so much energy and so few health problems so far on my mission. Thank you to all of you who pray continually for me.

I was reviewing the list of members in our branch last night and counted more than forty families that live in our area. I think that is more than 4 times the number of members in any of my previous areas. Wow! We have so much support and so much potential in this area. I just hope to work effectively so that we can bring about the miracles that Heavenly Father is surely wanting to bring to so many people here.

I love you all! Please choose to have a wonderful week!!!!

Love,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment