Monday, March 4, 2013

Dear Family and Friends,
Hey this will be quick! It's been a good week. Lots of work just trying to find people to teach still, but we've had lots of good conversations with people and I am enjoying my time here in Rohnert Park. Hope you all are doing great! This will be a special week because we're going to the temple in Oakland on Thursday. I am looking forward to that and also looking forward to working hard and talking to lots more people this week. It's a blessing to be able to share my testimony with everyone, to know that even if they don't want to listen, maybe something we said or even just our smiles will stick with them and get them thinking or even just lift their spirits a little. Anyway, that's it for today. Hope you all have a great week!! Thank you once again for your support and your prayers on my behalf.
Love,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment