Monday, January 7, 2013


Dear Family and Friends,

This week I hope you're doing great! I send you my love and also want to remind you of the greatness of Heavenly Father's love and mercy.

This week we had a young woman with us for three days. She was serving a "mini-mission," and it was a really cool experience. It was interesting to see how she reacted to missionary life because it's become some a normal everyday thing for me to do things like teach a lesson to a family, bear my testimony to someone we meet on the street, or knock on doors and invite people to learn about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. It reminded me of how amazing and important missionary work really is.

I'm grateful to be here and to be having experiences that are teaching me a lot about love and obedience and consecration and commitment. Thank you so much for your prayers and your support.

Lots of love,
Hermana Alicia Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment