Monday, June 24, 2013

Dear amazing family and wonderful friends,

I hope you got the chance to watch the leadership broadcast about missionary work last night. It was amazing! It was mostly about things that we already are doing or know we should be doing as missionaries and as member of the restored church, but I could feel the urgency in the message. We are in the last days and we as the Church are organizing ourselves to more effectively bring the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all the world!

In other news, I am leaving Rohnert Park. Wednesday I will be going to Vallejo, California, where I will be training two brand new Hermanas. I'm excited for the challenge and have heard wonderful things about my new area from other missionaries who have served there.

It has been a wonderful 18 weeks in Rohnert Park and Cotati, and I am so grateful for the experiences I've had here. It's a wonderful thing to be able to look back and see that change and growth has taken place in this area during my time here. I'm so glad I could be a part of it.

I love you all! Hope you're enjoying the summer. (:

Love,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment