Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hi to my wonderful family and dear friends!
Thank you so much to each of you for your support and prayers and encouragement.
This week unfortunately has to be really quick because we had a last-minute doctor visit this afternoon that took up emailing time. Hermana B has been a bit sick; please keep her in your prayers.
On that note, I would ask that you really just pray for both of my companions. Adjusting to mission life hasn't been too easy for them and the past week has been one of trials as well as miracles. Thank you!
A wonderful miracle was that on exchanges this week, when I was in another area, my companions and one of the English sisters found two new people who want us to start teaching them! We also found two people for the English sisters to teach in their area. It was a fantastic day!!!

I know God loves us and that he is mindful and watchful of us.

Love you all!!!
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment