Monday, August 5, 2013



Dear Family and Friends,

Hope that your August has gotten off to a great start!!

So I cannot believe that we have once again come to the end of another six-week transfer. Sister B and I will be staying together in Vallejo...and we will also be getting a new companion. Another brand-new missionary who I will be training! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be here where I am and also to continue learning from Hermana B. It will be a challenge and a blessing to adjust once again to the dynamic of a threesome. We're ready for it!!

I know that Heavenly Father is blessing us and those we're teaching. This last week we saw our specific prayers answered as we plead for miracles on behalf of our investigators. Please keep praying for us!

Sorry that the email is short this week...

I love you all!

Sincerely,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment