Monday, October 14, 2013

Dear family and dear friends,

I hope this letter (that isn't a letter) finds you well (whenever you happen to be reading it). 

The important things are simple. That is what I learned most of all in the zone conference that we had this last week with the mission president and his wife, his assistants, and about 70 other missionaries.

Some simple things that are important:

Telling people that you care about them.

Smiling.

Praying for others by name.

Praying about everything.

Listening.

Those are some things that have helped me this week to feel more of the love that Heavenly Father has for me and for others.

God is our Father. 
He loves us. He hears us. 
He answers us. He blesses us. 

There is sweet joy in simple things.

I love you all. 

Sincerely,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment