Monday, November 4, 2013

Dear friends and family,

I hope you all are enjoying fall weather and lots of great experiences.

I am doing fantastic! The new transfer has started off very well, and great things are happening in our branch and in our area.

Antonio R. the man that called us a few weeks ago and has family in Puerta Vallerta, is doing wonderful! He fasted for his first time ever this Sunday, he is reading consistently from the Book of Mormon, and he is already making plans for his baptism. It is a joy to teach him and help him and to see how he has so much to desire to make his life right and draw near to God.

My faith is growing. My understanding of Jesus Christ's Atonement is increasing. I am so happy and happy to be sharing that with others.

This week the plan is to stretch, to work harder, to set and meet higher goals so that I can come closer to achieving the potential I have to bless my brothers and sisters. I'll report next week.

I love you all!

Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment