Monday, November 18, 2013

My dear family and friends,
 
Once upon a time there was a people who was always forgetting.
 
They felt good when they decided to choose good, and they were blessed for that. They had plenty to eat, comfortable places to live, and they even had very nice clothes to wear. On top of that, they saw miracles. God's hand was in their lives. But pretty soon, what they had was not enough. Some got proud, and some got greedy, and they forgot where they had come from. They forgot that good feeling and they forgot to keep choosing to be good.
 
Fortunately, God's hand was still in their lives. He blessed them with problems. Wars, droughts, lost jobs, little food. They remembered once again.
 
The cycle repeated.
 
It's the story of the Book of Mormon, and it's the story of me too. How grateful I am for leaders and friends and family members who continually stir me up to remembrance to help me not forgot the goodness of the Lord in my life.
 
In my continual striving for improvement, I am learning to remember where I have come from and to see the hand of God in my life.
 
Thank you for the love and support from each of you.
 
Have a wonderful week!!!
 
Love,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment