Monday, April 7, 2014

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your continued encouragement and prayers for me. I appreciate it so much, and my heart always overflows with gratitude whenever I reflect on my many associations  that enrich my life. Thank you for being you.

This week, we had some really wonderful opportunities to serve other people. Just little opportunities that came up, and I am really grateful that we always strive to talk with everybody, because if we didn't, we would have missed all of those opportunities.

General conference this weekend was a wonderful experience. I got to watch one of the sessions in Spanish with one of the people that we are teaching! Saturday afternoon. It was really neat. The other sessions I watched with my companion in English, which is always nice because you get to hear the actual voices of all of them. 

I am so grateful for the answers I received to questions I have and also to questions I didn't have but should have!

I hope that you all could also enjoy general conference, and if not, that you will check it out, or any sessions you might have missed atgc.lds.org.

I love you all so much and hope that you have an absolutely fantastic week! 

It's going to be a great one on my end!

Much love,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment