Monday, December 17, 2012

Dear Family and Friends,

This has been a good week. I am so very grateful that Sister H was able to come to this area because she has connections from serving before around this area. It's awesome because it's helped us know better how we can find and teach and strengthen people in parts of our area that we weren't really focusing on before. 

Well, I am adjusting well I think to working with Sister H. I love the ideas and energy that she brings to the work here and the love that she has for the people we teach. With her, I am learning to see some things from a different angle. We work at a different pace and in a different way, but still it is with the same purpose and love for the Lord and for his children. I feel so blessed to receive her constant encouragement--she really has a gift of expressing love and support.

I hope that each of you is having a wonderful holiday season. At a time when we exchange gifts, I've been thinking and learning a lot about the precious gifts that our Father in Heaven has given each of us. Not just physical gifts like our bodies and our homes and families but also spiritual gifts and talents that help us to serve him and those around us. He truly has blessed each one of us with very special abilities that I think a lot of times we don't even recognize. 

Also..as far as trials are going. Still so far so good. I keep praying for them. And still seeing way more blessings than challenges each day. 

Thanks for you love and encouragement and prayers!

Love,
Hermana Alicia Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment