Tuesday, December 4, 2012


Dearest Family and Friends,
 
I hope you are having a fantastic week.
 
This has been a great week for us. It was my last week with just Sister O., and my new companion, Sister H. will be coming to Napa today. Sister O. is actually going to also be coming back to stay with us for a few more days until her family comes to pick her up this weekend. This Friday at 7, Cesario is getting baptized! It will be neat for Sister O. to be there for it! It has been wonderful to see how he has made changes and worked to be ready to be baptized this week.
 
It's also been very rainy this week! Wow! Beautiful though, and everything is drying out now, I think.
 
Well, time is super short because of transfers today, but I am grateful for each of you and your support. Please keep me in your prayers--I know Heavenly Father hears and answers each of the prayers that we offer for ourselves and for others.
 
Love,
Hermana Alicia Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment