Tuesday, February 19, 2013


This letter was from Feb. 11. Somehow I made it a draft instead of a post.  The Feb 19 letter is below this one now- Hermana Brighton has been transferred but no new address yet.
Dear wonderful family and friends,

I send you my warmest greetings! Hope you're doing fantastic!!

Not much time to relate all the wonderful experiences of this week, but I've seen miracles and felt Heavenly Father guiding us. I absolutely love Napa. I grow to love it and the people here more every day.

This week we started running the sidewalks in the morning instead of going over to the track. It has been a nice change of pace and the distance seems shorter when you're not going in circles. Also, we get to see and talk to more people that way! At least say good morning, and oftentimes also share a little card with a picture of Jesus Christ on it (the one for a Finding Faith in Christ DVD) and invite them to learn more about Him.

I love you all and appreciate your support and your prayers in my behalf!

Love,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment