Monday, March 24, 2014

Dear wonderful family and friends,

I appreciate so much the support that I continue to receive from you all. It's good to hear news...so many great things happening in all of our lives! There is so much good for us to do, and so many ways in which our Heavenly Father blesses us as we do it.

This week I have pondered quite a bit about the second coming of Jesus Christ. I have thought about how my efforts to share His gospel and to help others to live it are the way that I am able to hasten his return. It makes me view everything I do every day a little differently when I think of it more in that perspective. 

A random thing I have thought about for some reason more than normal this week is that I miss math. That is not something really significant, but just thought I would share. Considering I have not taken a math class since high school and didn't think I'd really want to take another one...it's kind of odd. 

Things are going well in our area. We have a great companionship and lots of people to visit and teach. It's actually pretty crazy how much we have going on...there could definitely be another set or even two other sets of missionaries in our area, and they would all have plenty of work to do!

Miguel is continuing to get ready for his baptism. It's not likely going to be this coming weekend like we had originally planned because he has been working a TON, and has a couple other obstacles to overcome, but it should be soon. Please pray for him! 

I love you all very much and hope that you have a wonderful week!

Until next week,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment