Monday, March 3, 2014

Dear wonderful friends and family,

This will be a quick note because we are here at the mission office today dropping off Hermana Zimmerman, and we just have a short time to email.

This next transfer Hermana Harris and I are staying together in Novato and receiving a new companion as well, Hermana Anderson. She is one of the tallest sisters in the mission...I will be the shortest one of the three of us. So we will be a pretty tall companionship.

I definitely have learned a lot this transfer about diligence, patience, charity, and compassion. I'm grateful for the experiences that I am having and for the miracles that I continue to see each day in the work and in the lives of those around me.

I love you all so much.

Sincerely,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment