Monday, November 26, 2012

Dear Family and Friends,

Are you having a terrific day? I hope so. If not, take a moment to count your blessings...just think of 10 things you're grateful for before you continue reading.

Okay! Now I'm sure you're having a terrific day. 

This week for Thanksgiving we had posole (it's a soup with garbanzo beans) with shredded turkey. The family we ate with had prepared a traditional Thanksgiving meal as well but the turkey wasn't cooked in time, so we ended up taking home turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing and sweet potatoes. So I had my Thanksgiving on Friday for lunch while we were planning for our week. It was REALLY yummy. 

I am so grateful for the members of our branch who love and serve us so much. They are really wonderful.

This week we also got to talk to a lot of new people and found some people that we are starting to teach. It's been a really good week.

This week is my last week with Sister O.; I'll be getting a new companion next Tuesday. I am so grateful for what I have learned from her. She has taught me to pray more fervently, depend more on Heavenly Father, listen carefully, and, most of all, work HARD. I love her very much and have been so blessed to work with her.

I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father has seen fit to place so many wonderful people in my life to be my friends and examples. Thank you for what you have done to bless my life, even in the smallest ways.

Have a very fantastic week!

Love,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment