Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello to my wonderful family and dear friends!

It's good to write to you once more this week and think of the blessings and miracles that I've received this last week. I hope that you all have had a wonderful week as well.

We're emailing once again on Tuesday because we have completed yet another six week period and have transfers today. My companion is leaving to another area and I will be training a brand new missionary here in Rohnert Park. It's such a blessing to be able to remain in this area--I love it so much and the work is really hastening here. We are now teaching four different people, and each one is so special and has obviously been specially prepared to receive the message of the gospel.

Today I will be going into Santa Rosa, where I will meet all the new missionaries at a fireside this evening and then I will be assigned my new companion and return to Rohnert Park tomorrow morning. I'm excited for this new experience and will be doing my very best to help my new companion learn and do all that will help her become the best missionary she can be. What a great responsibility I'm being given! I know that I will need the help of our Father in Heaven, and I know that He will give me that help that I need.

I love you all. I appreciate your prayers for me and for the work that I am doing. I know those prayers are answered.

Please make it a great week!

Love, 
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment