Monday, July 22, 2013

Dear Friends and Family,

Thank you for your support and your prayers on my behalf. There are times when I really need it that I can feel that extra supporting strength. Thank you!!!

We had a pretty great week, with lots of teaching. We were able to have a couple of the young women come with us to teaching appointments this week, and that was really great! I think I've mentioned it, but it's so neat to see their excitement for the work. All of the members of the congregation here in Vallejo are super supportive of us. It's an amazing area.

So...an update on the man that found us on the street a few weeks ago who told us he believed we were angels. We haven't been able to teach him since that first Saturday! But we have been in contact with him...he is super busy working, working, working several jobs. But he said to us the last time we saw him that every time he talks to us he has a better day afterward. We keep praying for him and in time I know he's going to start the new life that he is looking for.

Thought I would share some pictures this week since I've neglected to send any for quite some time.

Enjoy!

I love you all.

Love,
Hermana Brighton

IMG_0322[1].JPG
Hermana Brighton and Sonny   
IMG_0362[1].JPG
  with a branch member and companions
           
IMG_0365[1].JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment