Monday, September 16, 2013

Dear Family and Friends,
It's been another amazing week. And it's been my last week here in Vallejo. On Wednesday I am headed to Davis. I'll be serving with Hermana C.. She came to the mission the same time as Hermana B (current companion), so this will be her third transfer. I'm excited! Davis is a college town...and I hear it is really good for biking, so hopefully I'll get to put my bicycle to use again!

The time here in Vallejo has gone by so fast. It seems weird to be leaving already! Hermana F. is staying here and getting a new companion and both Hermana B. and I are leaving.
An amazing thing that happened on Facebook this week: Gary A., from Santa Barbara, CA, friended Hermana F. on Tuesday. We started teaching him on Skype on Wednesday, and on Thursday he set the goal to be baptized on the 12th of October. He had met with missionaries before when he lived in Vallejo, so I think that is how/why he found us. It's been amazing to teach him, and this week he will start meeting with the missionaries in his area.
Incredible miracles are happening! Stay on the look-out!
Love,
Hermana Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment